Saturday, February 27, 2016

Crossroads and Circa 2016 Quilt Alongs

The Fat Quarter Shop is hosting the Crossroads Quilt Along to benefit the March of Dimes.
There are only 4 house blocks in the pattern, but they're so cute, I made a few more.  This is the first block released.

You can go to the Fat Quarter Shop to find out more about this quilt along.

 I've admired items from the Temecula Quilt Co. for a long time.
  So I was excited to join the free Circa 2016 Quilt Along
 
This quilt along has been going on for a month, but I actually sewed all of these blocks today, so it won't take much more time to catch up.  It's very enjoyable sewing these small blocks.

You can find out more about this Quilt Along here.
Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts

3 comments:

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I love all of these. Especially the houses. This Crossroads quilt is so wonderful. I love that about FQS
We give abundantly to March of Dimes every year!

QuiltShopGal said...

All of your projects are beautiful, but I absolutely love your house blocks. Such sweet colors and fabrics, I'm looking forward to seeing this quilt et finished.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

legato1958 said...

What beautiful house blocks!! I will love seeing your Crossroads Quilts bloom!
Susie

X O X O

I've already packed up nearly all the Valentine's decor so wanted to finally get all my Valentine posts completed.  I wanted a small...